On 3/23/2010 9:48 AM, Graham Smith wrote:

\setbeameroption{show only notes}

Try commenting this out. According to the user manual, "If you specify this command, the .aux and .toc files are not updated. So, if you add a section and reTEX your presentation, this will not be reflected in the navigation bars ..." I don't know if that would affect the handouts, but it's worth investigating. This option is intended to suppress the printing of frames and print only the attached notes. I take it that's not happening, which confuses me. (Then again, I'm only halfway through my first cup of coffee, so I'm easily confused at the moment.)

/Paul