On 04/03/2010 10:54 AM, Paul A. Rubin wrote:
On 4/1/2010 11:32 AM, Carlos Ramirez wrote:
Does anyone know how to center and un-bold the "References" title using
bibtext ?

Insert

\renewcommand{\refname}{\rmfamily\mdseries\begin{center} References\end{center}}

in ERT early in the document.

Or put it in the preamble, where it won't clutter the text.

also how to avoid the blank page after the references is inserted ?

I don't think this is a general phenomenon. It probably is a function either of the document class you are using or something specific in your file. If I write a short test file using the article class, insert a BibTeX bibliography, and add some text after the bibliography, the extra text occurs on the same page as the bibliography (with a little extra vertical space separating them.

In some classes, chapters always start on an odd page, and the references are formatted in such classes as an unnumbered chapter usually.

rh