    --

I don't know what your first language is but if there is not already
a version of the Lyx documentation in your language then translating

You could also work on translating the English phrases of Lyx itself
into your language.  Perhaps some Lyx developer would help you
with this remotely.

If that is not enough work for you, your help with the English Lyx
documentation is of course welcome.

Ralph Boland

--
Had a wife and kids in Florida, Jack (Nicklaus)
Went out for a "ride" but I couldn't get back