Sajjad <dosto.wa...@...> writes:
> then i choose the Title Environment and set the title of the thesis work
> and then i select the author and put my name there.

By the way, there is a problem here because liuthesis redefines \title
to take 2 arguments:

"You must always provide both a Swedish (first argument) and an English
title (second argument), \title{Svensk titel}{English Title}."

but LyX will output \title{YOUR TITLE} no matter what (i.e., only 1 argument).

A workaround is to write your Swedish title like usual and then, at the end
of the line, insert a TeX box and write "}{English title" inside it (with the
braces).

This is a hack, but I am not sure how you would do this elegantly in LyX.

Good luck!

Julien