Hi all,

When I do this:

\setbeamercolor{headline}{fg=blue,bg=red}
\setbeamertemplate{headline}[text line]{I love that dirty water}

Indeed the header says "I love that dirty water" in blue type, but the
background remains white. How do I turn the header's background red?

I'm looking for a LaTeX solution, and I've been RTFWing for a couple hours to
no avail.

Another thing I can't find on the web is a list of elements to which
\setbeamercolor can be applied. I know of headline, normal text, footline,
title, frametitle, but there must be plenty more and I can't find them. Can
anyone point me to a complete or semicomplete list?

Thanks

SteveT