Success!

 I am proudly holding my just-published 200 page book -an Italian manual on
how to set up and run humanist funerals- which was typeset entirely in Lyx
and includes text, tables, photos, external files and even music scores.
Thanks to Lyx it looks very professional indeed. I am one happy bear.

 But I have to say that I'd never have got there without the help and active
support which I have received over the last year from this list, every time
I ran into something I couldn't do- which was often!

 So- a very big and heartfelt THANKS to everyone! You are the tops.

Richard