Hello,

If I check "page of floats" in the setting of my picture, it works fine.
I get the picture at the end of the document, but if I rotate the
picture either "Rotate sideways" (but it looks like that it discards the
"page of floats" option) or by setting a 90 deg. angle, then
the figure does not go to the end of the document (where I set a new page). It just do like the "here" option !

I use version 1.6.5.

Did I forget to do something ?

Thank.

Regards.

--
---
 Patrick DUPRÉ                      |   |