Am 25.07.2010 12:11, schrieb Chrissi Fleischmann:

The only problem I untill now couldn't solve is that I have to put the page
numbers at the top of the page instead of the very bottom where they are now.

You need to set the headings style "fancy" in the document settings under "Page Layout". The content of the header and footer lines is then specified in the document preamble. See section 3.3 "Kunstvolle Kopf- und Fußzeilen" of the German Extended manual as reference.

Attached is a LyX file showing how it works.

regards Uwe

  • page numbers Chrissi Fleischmann
    • Re: page numbers Uwe Stöhr