On 27 July 2010 10:57, Paul Cvancara <cvanc...@faw.uni-freiburg.de> wrote:

> Hi!
> Thanks for your quick answer. Now there is another problem... If I want to
> import the CSV-file, lyx shows following problem:
> "test.lyx was created by another lyx-version, but the lyx2lyx-script
> couldn't convert the document" (I hope the translation is correct).
> But the problem is, that I am using the newest lyx-version. Do you know
> where the problem is?
>
> The script that was called to do the conversion might have been from a
previous version of LyX. This error should not occur. Can you give us the
Table (CSV) -> LyX converter configuration command (Menu Preferences:File
Handling:Converters), your actual LyX version from the "Help:About" menu and
whether your LYX_HOME/Resources/scripts/csv2lyx.py contains the string
"#csv2lyx created this file
\lyxformat 276" ?

My screencast was made with LyX 1.6.7 and my CSV to LyX command
configuration was "python -tt $$s/scripts/csv2lyx.py $$i $$o". The
intermediate file created by the csv2lyx.py script should be of a format
compatible with your current LyX, which would mean that lyx2lyx never would
need to be called. lyx2lyx would be called if you were converting from a
file created by an older version of LyX, which should not be the case.

Best regards,

Tennessee Carmel-Veilleux, EIT
Electrical engineering masters student, ETS (http://www.etsmtl.ca)
Project AREXIMAS (http://areximas.etsmtl.ca)