Paul Rubin wrote:
Jannick Asmus <jannick.news <at> gmail.com> writes:

I added a column for German menus since some of the short cuts differ
from the English ones.

Paul, could you have a look at the wiki page, because this is the
first time that I posted something there? I hope that everything is
alright. "n.a." should mean "not available".

Looks great.  Thank you.

One question: did you try Alt-z h and Alt-z i for mathcal?  According
to the German version of menus.bind, they both bind to the lfun
font-emph, which is what produces mathcal in my (US) version with the
binding Alt-c e. If one of those works, try Alt-z k for mathbb

Yes, that works as you say. When I tested I typed in small letters only - so it did not come out as I wanted it to be. I added that in the wiki (http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/MathInLyX#toc4). But I am not sure about \mbox.

Thanks for your help again !

Best wishes,
J.