On 30/08/2010 8:56 AM, Piotr A. Dybczyński wrote:
Hi,

Hi
I am in urgent need of obtaining LyX layout file for the journal paper for
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society (MNRAS).

Its LaTeX class is available at:

http://www.wiley.com/bw/static/mnras_latex.asp

I am not skilled enough to prepare it myself :-(

In case nobody comes forward with the layout you are looking for, you still might attempt it yourself and succeed. A comment in the mn2e.cls file says that it is based on the article class. So the first step is to copy the file article.layout from your LyX application folder, rename it to mn2e.layout and place that file in your LyX user/layouts folder. This will get you a working layout with likely 90% of the class features.

Follow the customization manual and advices on this list to accomplish the rest.

Maybe someone have it already done and can share it with the public?

Thanks in advance,
PAD

Best of luck,
Julien