On 09/03/2010 12:47 PM, Torquil Macdonald Sørensen wrote:
Hi LyXers!

Is it possible to disable the "Horizontal space" popup that appears every time I left-click on such a space in a document? If find that it often appears when I try to click between a spacer and a character, and can be quite disruptive since it happens often.

The context menu is defined in the stdcontext.inc menu definition file, which (on Linux) you would find somewhere like:
     /usr/share/lyx/ui/
You can copy this to your user directory, e.g.:
    /home/you/.lyx/ui/stdcontext.inc
and then remove the definition for the context-space menu.

Richard