Am 16.09.2010 16:34, schrieb Richard Heck:

I'm using the report (KOMA-script) document class to write my thesis
and I don't know how to do the following things:
1) Subtitles: how to add the to my document?

LyX 1.6.8 will support KOMA-scripts subtitles. For now you can add them by adding the following command in TeX-code to your document:

\subtitle{your subtitle}

in a "standard" paragraph below the title.

2) I have two supervisors who's names need to be on the first page. I
don 't want to add them with the Author class. What kind of options I
have?

The koma-script class doesn't support this.

Not with a special command, but you can nevertheless design the title page as you like also with KOMA-script.

You might look into using one of the thesis classes that are around.

Like this one I created for my university (which uses KOMA-script):
http://fkurth.de/uwest/LyX/ThesisTemplate/Diss-Template-IMTEK.zip

In this template you can add the revisers, coat of arms or whatever you want to have on the title page to the section in the "Publishers" environment

3) I need to add the logo's of the university and the company I work
for to this first page. What is the best way to do that?

See my above mentioned thesis template.

regards Uwe