Am 25.09.2010 19:26, schrieb Mike Martell:

I'm trying to format my table to align on decimal places.  I've figured out
how to align the table on the decimal places and use multi-column to keep
the non-numeric cells normal.  However, my last column is wider, or aligned
farther to the right than all the other columns.  Does anyone know how to
fix this?

This would only be possible by looking at your table in the LyX file. But doesn't sec. 2.12.2 "Special Cell Alignment" of the EmbeddedObjects manual (that you find in LyX's Help menu) doesn't help you?
If not, can your send your table?

Btw. the upcoming LyX 2.0 will directly support table alignment at decimals.

regards Uwe