Hello All!

I hope I don’t ask too many questions...
I have another problem with my references. I want text and references to look something like this in the output:

As stated by Nicklasson (Nicklasson 2009 p. 23, Nicklasson 2010 p. 244).

In LyX I have:

As stated by Nicklasson (Nicklasson 2009, Nicklasson 2010 p. 244).

It seems impossible to insert a page number for the first reference in the reference field. I have searched the LyX wiki and the documentation for Natbib, but not come up with a solution. Is it possible to do?

I use Natbib, Author-Year setting and sweplanat as style.

Best Regards
Påvel Nicklasson