On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 11:35 PM, Pavel Sanda <sa...@lyx.org> wrote:
> maybe, i know nothing about this stuff. you dont have linux on the second
> partion by chance? :)

I do. :) But for my sins I have to use SPSS on Windows, although I'd
like at the same time to prepare some (related) slides using LyX,
Sweave and Beamer (still hoping this combination works). So I'm now
going through the hell of installing and configuring R, LyX, Sweave
and a couple other related packages on Windows. Maybe should consider
virtualization?

> also not necessarily lyx issue, because one can see that R is called just
> step before and the message
> may come from it...
>
> you can try to run R CMD Sweave "newfile1.Rnw" at the windows commandline to
> see what happens.

I'll first wait if Jean-Marc has something to add. Regards
Liviu

--
Do you know how to read?
http://www.alienetworks.com/srtest.cfm