На 28.10.2010 01:37, Paul Rubin написа:
Emil Pavlov<emil_pavlov<at>  mail.bg>  writes:

My friend has everything. I have zipped it and attached it. It happens
regardless where the cursor is. Btw, I have check tex installed.
The zipped document appears to have changed a bit -- in the image you provided
with your original post, the source window shows the cursor being the "Quantum
correlations" subsection heading, with that listed as paragraph 124 in the
document.  It's paragraph 150 now.  Perhaps more importantly, the banner for the
LyX window in the picture shows "(version control, locking)".  I have no idea
whether that impacts the bug, but I cannot reproduce the version control lock
here, and perhaps neither could your friend.  What happens if you open the
document without version control?  (You might run the zipped copy from your
post.)  If the bug does not manifest there, but continues to manifest with
version control, then version control is part of the problem.  Other than that,
I'm stumped.  I take it this does not happen with other documents?

/Paul

Forget about it, I will reinstall when Linux Mint 10 comes out and see then. I don't have the time to find the roots of the bug. Until then my friend will do all the spell checking ;)