On Monday 26 July 2010 11:30:42 Remy Chibois wrote:
> Hi everybody,

I am sorry really busy and just now cleaning my email list.

> I'm authoring a document using "DocBook book (SGML)" document class.
>
> When inserting a table using the "Insert table" icon from the menu bar
> and exporting to "DocBook" (either SGML or XML), the resulting
> file contains:
>
> [...]
> <entry align="center" valign="top"><dummy>Sample Cell
> Content</dummy></entry> [...]
>
> That is, the cell content is enclosed in a "dummy" tag.

That is a bug in lyx. "dummy" is the name given to a standard paragraph for
the latex code, so I suspect that this name is leaking to the docbook class.

Certainly this is a bug in lyx.

> Is there any mean to avoid this ?

A workaround would be to filter the document to remove the <dummy> and
<dummy/> tags. The real solution is to fix the bug in the lyx code.

Could you please fill a bug in lyx so this bug does not get forgotten?

> Thank you.

Thanks,
--
José Abílio