hi everyone,
there is no doubt that at present lyx is really more stable and easy-to-use.
Thanks again for the developer of lyx. And I am wondering if there exists
the plan or the idea to improve the editor of lyx. I think, just a short
advice, if the editor of lyx could be somewhat like emacs, we
could customize the highlight of the keyword, with several kinds of colors,
it will be convenient and very clear for editing and organizing the article.
I am ill-informed, there may exist the proper manner to improve the editor
configuration. Any suggestion will be appreciated.
Thanks for your attention,
weidong