Hello
Thanks all for your input.

I haven't yet tried out \includepdfmerge since it is not supported
natively by LyX (@devels: would it be difficult to add such
functionality?), while the scale/width options do not have the desired
effect.

2010/11/4 Marcelo Acuña <mv...@yahoo.com.ar>:
>  I have 3 pdf files includes, one after another one, and I do not have any
> problem.
> I believe that you would have to review if you did not insert some command
> between one include and the following one.

I just found the culprit, though! It turns out that I centred the includes
\begin{center}
\includepdf[pages=-,width=0.95\paperwidth]{\string"pdf_file\string"}
\par\end{center}

and this had the odd effect of inserting a page prior to the includes!
Would this be considered normal behaviour?

Regards
Liviu