Could provide an actual sample/step-by-step on the wiki and/or posted here?

I would much prefer to use the standard fonts for everything except Cherokee
UNICODE, at which point I need to use:

   - Normal Cherokee: Digohweli
   - Bold Cherokee: Aboriginal Serif or fake bold Digohweli
   - Italic Cherokee: Aboriginal Sans or a fake italic Dighweli

--
---

   - Learn to speak Cherokee: http://www.cherokeelessons.com/
   - Cherokee Language Help BBS/Chat: