On 11/29/2010 05:05 PM, Guenter Milde wrote:
On 2010-11-28, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
On 11/29/2010 01:20 AM, Richard Heck wrote:
On 11/28/2010 05:09 PM, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
Not sure if this is a LyX problem, but I hope someone here has
encountered this issue and might know a solution.

My problem is that when a program listing (Insert ->  Program Listing)
does not fit into the same page it starts in, and so a page break
occurs in the middle of it, the page number at the bottom of the page
in which the page break occurs is rendered in the typewriter font,
just like the program listing itself. This only happens if I use:

basicstyle={\ttfamily}

in Document Settings ->  Listings so that program listings use the
document's typewriter font (in my case "DejaVu Sans Mono") instead of
the weird-looking default.

I'm using XeTeX. Has anyone else encountered this?

I was not able to reproduce this in trunk.

Oops, I just found out that it only happens when setting the document
language to Greek.  With English there's no problem.

Greek and XeTeX: * make sure not to use the babel package

LyX 2 uses the polyglossia package when enabling XeTeX, which in turn loads babel. But I don't load babel myself, if that's what you mean.

listings and XeTeX might also be problematic regarding the font
choices (as listings will usually select TeX fonts).

If I let listing select TeX fonts, then there's no problem. The problem occurs only when I use "basicstyle={\ttfamily}" so that the XeTeX font is used.

How about changing the language of the listing to English while
keeping the document Greek?

Just tried, but unfortunately it makes no difference.