Emil Pavlov wrote:
> Actually, the text is not pixelled. I just HATE the default font.
> Although I installed a packaged called texlive-fonts-extra, I can only
> select Helvetica for the sans serif fonts. This means that, when I use
> book (KOMA-script) class, only the sections, subsetions, etc. are
> rendered with helvetica and the rest of the text is some other font. Is
> there a remedy for this?

The Lyx GUI (i.e., the fonts selection widgets) only provides a limited set of
the available tex fonts. This is so because the fonts packages differ very
much, so every one needs to be treated differently.

However, you can load any available font via document > Settings > Preamble.
Just set the sans serif font to "Default" and inset the necessary command to
the preamble (see the documentation of your desired font for the actual
command).

Jürgen