Hello
The language of this list is English, so you should not expect many of
the readers to understand Spanish. To get better help write in
English.

2010/12/5 Claudio Graziosi <colo...@gmail.com>

> Hola tengo problemas con las imágenes en lyx. Terminé un capítulo del libro
> que estoy preparando para la facu y de repente no compila más a ninguno de
> los formatos  y me tira el sig error: "Error al convertir a un formato
> legible". Acá dejo una imagen del error:
>
> http://www.uploadfilesystem.com//viewimage.php?file=/imagenes/10/12/04/Yvf84089.jpg

I see that you have an issue with the graphics file. Did your document
compile previously with this graphic? Or did it stop recently? Have
you made changes to the image; also, could you post it? Did you make
recent updates to LyX or imagemagick? Please give us more info.

> Intenté cambiándole los formatos a las imágenes (.bmp .jpg .jpeg .eps) y
> sucede lo mismo.

Unless I'm mistaken, LyX uses imagemagick for most of its pictures'
treatment. You might want to re-install it.

Saludos
Liviu

--
Do you know how to read?