Hi again,

I'm noticing a couple of problems with my LyX program.

1. When I attempt to spellcheck my document (I go to the spellchecker under
Tools), it always gives me the following error: "The spellchecker could not be
started. LyX: Failed to start ispell!"

2. When I use the search under Help for checking spelling and grammar, it says
"With the document open, choose Edit > 'Spelling and Grammar' > Check Document
Now". However, when I go to Edit with my document open, I cannot find the
Spelling and Grammar option.

3. In the second section of my paper, I have added a numbered formula (the
second formula of the entire paper), and for no reason it is unevenly placing
the formula closer to the continuing text in the same paragraph, and I can't
seem to change it by rewriting the formula and text. Also, the correct number
of the formula does not show up (it still shows formula number (!), even though
it is the second formula of the paper).

Please advise.

Thanks in advance,
Maaneli