Jürgen Spitzmüller <spitz <at> lyx.org> writes:

> Did you change the preferences accordignly, so that bibtexall is called
> instead of bibtex?

Yes, I did.

I'm using LyX 2.0.0beta2 on a Mac:

I changed under LyX -> Preferences… -> Output -> LaTeX  the menu for the
processor for bibliography generation to "Custom" and put "bibtexall" without
quotes into the command field.

And under Document -> Settings -> bibliography the processor menu to "Default"
and left the field "Options" empty. (Choosing "Default" I couldn't write into
this field anymore.)

I tried it with the check mark "Sectioned bibliography" on and off. But I assume
this has no effect at all as it works together bibtex and not biblatex. Is that
right?

The problem seems to me that for the sectioned parts marked with
\begin{refsection) and \end{refsection) LyX couldn't find the bibliography
entries anymore as these text parts have nit replaced the code of the bibtexkey.

Maybe I put bibtexall in a wrong directory? It is in a folder in my path of the
TeX installation and I have also done 'sudo texhash' from the terminal.

Peter