Ignacio García <ignacio.gmorales <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Wolfgang Engelmann <engelmann <at> uni-tuebingen.de> writes:
>

> > Am Friday 09 July 2010 21:33:49 schrieb Artimess:
> > > Hi all,
> > > What is the best way of building a glossary section in Lyx, the page must
> > > be two columns of course.
> > > Thanks in advance for suggestions,
> > > Artimess
>
> You can check the section 6.7 of the User Guide for details about this
> issue. There is well explained.
>

> > you need in document>settings>LaTeX preamble
> > \usepackage{nomencl}
> >

> It's not necessary to insert it in the LaTeX preamble. LyX loads the
> package nomencl when nomenclature entries / list are inserted.
>
> Regards
> Ignacio García

Hi,

I went through the User guide Sec. 6.7 on the nomenclature package and
successfully generated a list. However, I am confused about the usage of this
package.

The nomencl package in my understanding puts only one list, but I want to have
two lists in my report, one the "List of Symbols" and the other "List of
Acronyms".

Is there any way to get two separate lists?

Thanks,
Nagaraj