I have installed Lyx 1.6.8 on several machines with TexLive 2010 without any problem. You might want to try that.
Ehud Kaplan

On 01/12/2011 07:14 AM, Xabier Abasolo wrote:

Hello,

<<...>>
I'm trying to install LyX with "LyX-1.6.8-2-Installer.exe" in a Windows XP computer. I also install MIKTeX 9.2 because LyX recomend to do so. At the end of the installing process of MiKTeX an error occurs ("Unexpected condition"). I downloaded several times new installers, with the same final results.

I installed LyX in an other computer with no problems. The only different thing in this installation is that I donĀ“t use the default instalation folder (my C: drive is full and I want to install in my second hard disk.)

You can see attached the instalation log. Can anyone see de cause of the error in the log? What can I do?

Thanks.

Xabier.