On 2011-01-19, Karl Linek wrote:

> I used the europecv-dokumentclass. I wanted du see the result in pdf and
> got this message:

> The package inputenc has already been loaded with options:
>   [utf8x]
> There has now been an attempt to load it with options
>   [latin9]
> Adding the global options:
>   utf8x,latin9
> to your \documentclass declaration may fix this.

Looks like both, europecv and LyX want to set the input encoding.

> So I said LyX not to use inputence. Now I got no error message, but LyX
> used english instead of german.

Strange. (The only explanation that comes to my mind is that you
accidentially changed the language when changing the input encoding.)

However, you can also tell LyX to use inputenc with utf8x option:

 Dokument>Einstellungen>Sprache

 (x) Andere: [Unicode (ucs erweitert) (utf8x)]

Günter

  • Language Karl Linek
    • Re: Language Guenter Milde