> Pre-release of LyX version 2.0.0 (beta 4)
    In case anyone is interested, I've created windows 'alternate'
installer of 2.0 beta4 (actually, it is slightly newer r37563, because
of the grave regression fixed there). It can be installed simultaneously
with previous betas, but some settings seem to be cleared while
'switching' between versions. Look there:

    ftp://ftp.lyx.org/pub/lyx/contrib/unofficial/

    WARNING: as I'm not a LyX developer, I'm not really sure about the
quality of this installer. It worked for me, though, and finally the
frequent crashes of beta3 are now gone.

    I've created it because the official maintainer (Uwe Stöhr) is
currently offline, so there will be no official windows installers for
the time being.

    I'm not subscribed there, so please cc me at ms (at) msys.info.

Regards,
Michał Skrzypek