On 03/10/2011 04:25 PM, Randolf Altmeyer wrote:
Sorry, if this question has been asked a million times already. I don't
know how to search for it in the archive.

It's probably a simple thing. I want to add a theorem environment and
right after that another one. However, whenever I just hit return to
enter to the next line, and select "Theorem" from the drop down list in
Lyx, nothing changes, there is no "Theorem 2" or something like that.
When I hit return again, there is still only one theorem.

What can I do?

I always enter a blank line in between them. Make that blank line in the standard environment, and put in, say, an ERT %, and it will be fine.

Or you could prove the first result...

--

David L. Johnson

You will say Christ saith this and the apostles say this; but what
canst thou say?
                -- George Fox.