Hi all,

I have an appendix listing the several processes in my book, with cross
references pointing to the pages on which these processes are discussed, using
a text:myprocess-discussion-start and text:myprocess-discussion-end labels
within the book's text. All of the cross references print the correct page
number, but several go to the wrong page (an earlier page) if you click them.
However, many of the cross references go to the correct page when clicked. I
see no distinction between the ones that screw up and the ones that work
correctly.

Before I take a half a day or more slowly deconstructing this 110,000 word
book to form a small test case, does anyone have any ideas why some cross
references would screw up?

Thanks

SteveT

Steve Litt