On Wed, 30 Mar 2011, Pavel Sanda wrote:

Dear LyX users and developers,

after long struggle the new relase contains two new icon themes and
and some people want to give to LyX 2.0 new and shiny face.

Please have a look at
http://wiki.lyx.org/uploads/LyX/NewInLyX20/themes.png

These are the three themes available and we want to know which
should be the default one. So I'm opening the poll right now,
anyone interested can reply to this thread with

- old

- libreoffice

- oxygen

vote.

At the end (perhaps tomorrow night) we will count them and winner will
become the default.

Pavel

Since LyX is a QT application, I vote for Oxygen.

Regards,
Marco

--
Consultants are mystical people who ask a
company for a number and then give it back to them.