Hi LyXers,

When I try to include the same file twice, LyX gives this error:

"Could not load included file '~/filename.lyx' Please, check whether it actually exists."

(Note: This error seems to have been introduced between RC1 and RC2 (LyX 2.0). I did not have this error with any of the betas or RC1.)

To reproduce:

1. Layout ANY (I reproduced with both Article and Report KOMA Script)

2. Make new file and test file to be included.

3. Insert > File > Child <test_include.lyx>

4. Repeat step 3.

5. Compile PDF; get error.

6. Note that this error does not seem to stop the compile.

(Why would I want to include the same file twice? Because I had made a blank flyleaf for the front and back of the document---the blank page had a simple white graphic. However, I was able to reproduce the error using any file included twice.

Cheers!
~greg
(Mac 10.5, LyX 2.0RC2, TexLive2010)