Ok.  Will do, as soon as it goes to the yum repository.

As for the translation I proposed for "Assumption", as I said before,
"assumpção" no longer appears in modern dictionaries. Besides "suposição",
other possible translations could be "pressuposto" and "hipótese", but this
last word would relate better to "hypothesis".

--
Rudi Gaelzer
Departamento de Física