Hi,

I am doing some linguistic annotation [<sub>predicate</sub>literal]
for which I use subscript quite often outside of math environments,
thus would like to map the commands that insert \textsubscript and
\textsuperscript to a shortcut, but haven't been able to find out the
name of the lyx-function for writing the bindfile.
I also would like to avoid the workaround macro C-M _ \text  as there
is \textsubscript .

I'm sure it should be in the LyxFunction list for Lyx2.0, but it's not
in the wiki. What is the name of the function and where can I look it
up?

Regards,
Sean