Hi,
I have a strange problem and I don't know, if it is problem because of Lyx or Bibtex

My bibtex entry looks like this:

@STANDARD{rfc974,
  title = {RFC 974: Mail routing and the domain system},
  organization = {Network Working Group},
  institution = {CSNET CIC BBN Laboratories Inc},
  author = {Craig Partridge},
  month = {January},
  year = {1986},
  url = {http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc974}
}

notice, that the title has got capital RFC in it...

and now, when I compile it with lyx, the result looks like:
[27] Craig Partridge. Rfc 974: Mail routing and the domain system, January 1986.

notice, that there is "Rfc" instead of "RFC"

is there any way, how to configure lyx not to lowercase letters in title? or any other solution?

thanks a lot

Igor