Le 10/05/11 06:20, Ganesh Sundaram a écrit :
LyX uses the user directory by default and doesn't use the Windows
register.
AFAIK the directory is defined in the compilation process and there's
no way to achieve this without changing the code.

I am not able to fully understand the part
"the directory is defined in the compilation process and there's no way
to achieve this without changing the code".

LyX is able to find its system files relative to where the binary is. User files are in a fixed place, though, but we query windows to know where is user setting should be, so I guess there are some possible tricks.

JMarc