First, thanks for the integration of XeTeX and LuaTeX and LyX. LyX is now a
brilliant tool.

One problem remains- I'm sure there's a very simple fix for this, so I
apologize in advance if I've missed something obvious.

I use ERT to bring statistical tables from R, an open source statistics
language. This works great, except that the numbers in these tables remain
Latin Modern, rather than whatever font I've used with XeTeX. I've attached
the compiled pdf and the lyx file.

Is there an easy way to ensure that the numbers in the table match the font
used in the text and the table?

Thanks

Tom