Liviu

On 2011-05-10 23:39 , Liviu Andronic wrote:
[...]
> Perhaps the todonotes module [1]? Never tried it, though.
> [1] http://wiki.lyx.org/Layouts/Modules#toc2

Oh, very cool.

But I had to download the module put it into local layouts and reconfigure.

[...]
> If you're missing the fancy transitions, you might want to try
> Impressive [1]. It does this, and so much more. I also hear that
> people like to do presentations in Scribus, perhaps something to try.
> [1] http://alternativeto.net/software/impressive/

Not the transitions, but the ase with which I can hack up a presentation
:-)-O

el

--
Dr. Eberhard W. Lisse  \        /      Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
e...@lisse.na            / *     | Telephone: +264 81 124 6733 (cell)