On 11/05/2011 1:19 AM, Atsushi Shimmura wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, 10 May 2011 22:59:58 -0400
Julien Rioux<jri...@physics.utoronto.ca>  wrote:

This looks interesting. So it delimits the words in a long sentence, is
that right? I am not sure I understand.

Yes. Almost IM system is from the first. When we input information,
the first input is a sentence usually. So we convert each phrase in a
Japanese(CJK) sentence. LyX too. But the underline specifications is
an incorrect action, because we correct erroneous parts...

Also, I am curious: do you use platex? Is instant-preview of math insets
working for you?

Yes I use.Is that attached file?Yes it work.
regars,

Sorry, I meant the display of math preview inside the LyX screen itself. LaTeX is used (in your case platex) to produce a small image file. Then it is displayed on the screen. This is activated in the menu: Tools > Preferences > Display. It is called "instant preview" and has three settings "On", "Off", and "No math". When set to "On" it should transform your math into an image as I described. From your screenshot it looks like it does not.

Regards,
Julien