Hi fellow LyX fans,

When I'm editing inside a math environment I often accidentally exit math
regions when I'm simply trying to get out of "sub-regions", i.e. parens,
superscripts, or subscripts. For example, pressing space or hitting the
right arrow key an extra time takes me to the right of a multi-line equation
box. Then it takes quite a bit of effort to go back and reposition the
cursor where I wanted to type. Simply pressing left arrow re-enters the box,
but not in the same place as where I left it.

Is there a way to quickly move the cursor back? i.e. a "back" or "history"
stack for the cursor position. If not, I think this could be a feature that
greatly enhances usability and editing speed.

Thanks,
David