On 05/17/2011 09:36 AM, Patrick Dupre wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I wished t create a layout from a cls file. Following the instructions,
> I should find the class from which it is descendant but I cannot get it.

Some classes aren't "descended" in this way, and one has to try to
figure out which class they might otherwise be like. In this case, I'd
say "article", since the class does not give you chapters. (This is
slightly odd, because it does define a chapter counter and do various
things with it, but it never gets used, in fact.)

The biggest question, in a way, is: What sectioning commands does the
class define? If you search for \section, you will find them, all
grouped together.

Richard