Dear all,

I have some trouble to format the following table. I've attached just an
exemplary Version  as .lyx-file, since it's a quite complicated table and I
don't know where to search for the reason. The table as shown in Lyx itself is
as I want it to have: I have some multicolumns, multirows.   After each
Multicolumn, marked with Section 1, Section 2, and so on, I want to have at
least a normal separation in order to distinguish better between these
sections. It is shown well in Lyx, but during compilation, between the
different Sections, there is no separation anymore visible, which makes the
table much harder to read. Could you please help me with some hints to find out
what went wrong with my table or how the format could be improved?
I'm running Lyx 2.0 under OsX.

thank you very much for your kind help, all the best and a nice evening!
Christoph