On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 4:50 PM, Jürgen Spitzmüller <sp...@lyx.org> wrote:

> Trevor Jenkins wrote:
> > Interesting, for me Longest Label is greyed out (even with a new document
> > created using the default document class and for the Tufte handout and
> book
> > classes, which are what I use most of the time). This with LyX 2.0.0
> > (Friday 21 April 2011) running on Mac OS X.
>
> While the cursor is inside a bibliography item line?

I'm not sure what you mean by "bibliography item line" here. I use \cite
(actually Insert > Citation) with the BibTeX key for the publication I am
referencing and then let View > View pdflatex build the bibliography entries
for me. So in LyX I never see an indent related to bibliographies or the
individual entries. The resultant PDF has a hanging first line to deal with
the citation number (remember I'm predominantly using the Tufte classes and
that's what the LaTeX style is expected to generate).

Regards, Trevor.

<>< Re: deemed!