De: Eduardo de Oliveira Horta <eduardo.oliveiraho...@gmail.com>
Asunto: Re:
Para: lyx-users@lists.lyx.org
Fecha: viernes, 1 de julio de 2011, 15:26

Hello LyX community.
I have three questions which I believe are very simple to solve, so I would
appreciate a lot if anyone could help me with these topics...
1. I would like to center the text 'Contents' in the table of contents page.
2. I would like the table of contents page to be unnumbered.3. The numbering in
the remaining pages is a little to the right, unaligned with the right margin
of the text; I would like to bring the numbers a little bit to the left, so
they would become aligned with this right margin (the numbering position is set
to upper right).

Document class is 'book (KOMA-Script)'. Using LyX version 2.0.0.
Thanks in advance and best regards,
Eduardo Horta
  • Re: Eduardo de Oliveira Horta
    • Re: Marcelo Acuña