Paul Rubin <ru...@msu.edu> írta:
>I tried this and the image appeared to be centered horizontally.  If you are>
still having a problem with it, perhaps you can post a minimal example that>
demonstrates the problem.>

Sure. I am trying to attach two lyx files and the resulted pdf files:

1. textpos-example-1-to-the-right.lyx and pdf: here the textblock is closer to
the right edge of the page.

2. textpos-example-2-to-the-left.lyx and pdf: here it is closer to the left
edge of the page.

Thanks for anwering,

bcsikos