Hi,

I'm currently using Lyx 2.0 on Linux Mint Debian Edition with Texlive 2009 and
storing all my bibliographic entries in JabRef.

I'm writing a thesis and up until now, my university has previously asked for
all bibliographic entries to be in the Chicago Turabin note-bibliography style.

This hasn't been a problem for me -- I simply added \usepackage{opcit} to the
LateX Preamble and chose opcit from the Style list.

As of 1 September 2011, my university is now requiring all bibliographic entries
to be in the Society of Biblical Literature (SBL) style.

Searching LyX Wiki and Google has only turned up the one pointer at
http://wiki.lyx.org/BibTeX/JurabibSBL.

Using the information there, I select Jurabib from the Citation Style, then copy
and paste the following in to the LaTeX Preamble:

\addto\jbonlyforbib{%

\DeclareRobustCommand{\bibapyldelim}{\unskip\unskip\space}%
\DeclareRobustCommand{\bibapyrdelim}{}%
}%

\renewcommand{\bibapyldelim}{(} \renewcommand{\bibapyrdelim}{)} \jurabibsetup{
titleformat=italic,% titleformat=commasep,% titleformat=all,%
titleformat=commasep% bibformat=compress,% bibformat=ibidem,% oxford,%
commabeforerest,% citefull=first,% pages=format% }>

But I can't get it to work. Has anyone had any experience with this and could
give some advice please?

Thanks,

Mark.