Hi

I've been googling about how to do cross-referencing between two lyx documents.
None of the solutions I've seen so far worked for me.
My attempts consisted of having a master lyx file which includes
(Insert->File->Child document, include type=include) two other lyx files. Then
I try to refer to a label in one file from the other. This works as long as I'm
building the whole document, i.e. the master. If I try to build only one of
them it does not work, I get the double question mark (??)...
The goal is the writing of a paper which has supplementary material which needs
referring. But besides the cross-referencing the two documents should be pretty
much independent (indep. page numbering, titles, etc..) so I need to build them
separately.

Thanks.
Ramiro