On 17/08/2011 10:22 AM, Richard Heck wrote:
On 08/17/2011 10:03 AM, Julien Rioux wrote:

I might waste time learning bibtex's stack language to tweak the
apalike.bst file, but a quick workaround is simply to write the author
names in your LyX file.

Just compare the output.bibitem routine in apalike with the one in
plainnat, and you'll see what has to be done. It looks like the
make.full.names and author.editor.full routines will need copying over,
too, and you may need to change how the names are formatted in the
latter routine. But it should be straightforward.

Richard

Yes, I actually know enough that I could do this, but time is finite.

Richard, I think you did tweak apalike.bst in an older thread?

Paul, it might be worth researching the list archive.

Cheers,
Julien